Wednesday 2 March, 2011

Chocolaty birthday!

I do have the best friends :) They did not only got me a super yummy cake from The Chocolate Room Cafe, they also gifted me a soft toy pony!!! How cute is that! (Although I can not wine about wanting a pony anymore now...) Biiig Thank you to Sarah, Dannie, Robert and Prasurjya again! Youre the best <3

Unfortunately there is this tradition kind of thing in India where you smudge cake into the birthday person's face... but I had my revenge :D We all had to take a shower... good that we have so many^^ Still I found cake in my ear(!!!) one day later!

 All pictures by Robert. Thanks!









1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Ihr seht ja lecker aus:-D.
    Da wär ich gerne dabei gewesen! Tortenschlacht fehlt noch in meiner To-do-Liste;-)
    Das Pony erinnert mich an unseren Weihnachtsbaumschmuck! Sooo ein schönes Geschenk!

    Liebe Grüße an Euch Fünf,

    Birtes Mama

    ReplyDelete