Wednesday 2 February, 2011

Our flat is in the news!

Times of India Ahmedabad thought people should know about weird students building furniture from waste!
Push the button!
I will take some more pics of the flat and show them to you, I just realized that I only have some from the funny furnishing evening!


And yes, after my classmates complained about me writing only in German, and me having problems with remembering German words anyways, I decided that I will write in English - at least sometimes. Not that my written English is that good. But this might be a way to improve it, no?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Birte,
    the link at your page leads to a page which requires sometimes a subscription with costs.
    Here is a link at no charge:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/NID-students-make-funky-furniture-from-junk/articleshow/7400471.cms

    regards
    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete